Sunday 1 April 2012

Epidurals?

Another glorious day out there, just look at all that sun. Well, you can't look, sorry that I go about suggesting such things when you can't comply. ...I can take a picture? I didn't hear you, la la la la la. I'm too lazy right now to get up, take a picture and upload it.

Um, well that was random. I apologise yet again.

Little Long is moving about so much. I hope that he's already upside down by now. It's going to get cramped in there so I'm expecting I'll be getting a little less kicks and punches before he comes out to meet us. Or am I just a little naive?

I'm very excited to meet him finally. We have bought more clothes and all the other things the hospital asks for and I already packed it all in a bag. But with the excitement comes a growing feeling of cold hard fear. Look, I'm not the toughest cookie out there. I can stand some pain, but from what I hear this will be sheer agony and I'm not really all that into sheer agony. I keep hearing about epidurals but, to be honest, I don't know if agony can be worse than having a needle and tube placed into your back. There are some success stories, but just as many that say about it being the worst decision. I'll stay away from the needle and deliver without, I think.

Thankful!
Food. I can eat so much nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment