Thursday 15 March 2012

Hopefully a Good Start


Right, I suppose I’ll have to start writing this blog post instead of just staring at the blank page. But what shall I write about?

Oh, what’s quite exciting is that I thought up a story last night. And I believe Steven perfected it for me. So, I’ll be writing a story and we’ll see if I can get published. It would be awesome to get published. Oh, and I’m not stupid, I know it’s a very tough industry to get into. Lots and lots of rejection. But I can try, right? ...Right?
Anyways, I am sorry for a short blog post, but I must start typing this story before it leaves my head again. That has happened way too many times before.

Thankful!
I’m very thankful. I didn’t sleep well again last night, but I did sleep better than last night. Which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment