Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tomorrow's Our Anniversary...

I've never been less prepared for any important date as I am tonight, on the eve of our Anniversary. Actually, no, that's a lie. I usually didn't care much for any important date. I guess I slightly take after my mom, she goes to sleep early on New Year's. Every year. Her excuse? It's just a day like any other. I suppose she's right. The world never imploded on New Year's, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Taco Day. See, that would have been a day to remember. "Christmas '94? Ah, yes, the day the world was destroyed. The turkey was slightly overdone that time."

It's just that I really want Steven to know that I can't live without him and the day we got married will always be a day I want to remember. Corny? I don't care. All of us have something that we are strange over. For me, it's my husband. I need him to know how much he means to me. So, for tomorrow... I don't know what to do! But he's very relaxed about it all, which is really awesome and makes me less stressed about being so clueless.

And if anyone's wondering about my learning a new language, I still want to but the website wants to push "friends" onto me! I'm too picky to make friends with just anyone. I need a long time to get to know someone before I can call them a friend. It makes life slightly less complicated. Does it make me a bad person? I wonder about that.

Thankful!
I am thankful for Steven. He's the most awesome man I've ever met. He's so good at everything he wants to do, which makes me quite proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment