Sunday 25 March 2012

Sleeptyping...

Warning: The following blog post contains way too much information of the author. Only read if you dare or don't care, I guess. 


I suffer so badly from tiredness right now, I might just end up typing gibberish. I just get worse and worse at this sleeping thing. I know you can die from lack of sleep, I just wonder how much sleep you have to lack...


And in other news and the reason why I warned my public: I... uh... Leak. Milk. It only happened twice now and it started this weekend. The first time I leaked a clear fluid and only noticed after I started feeling wet on my right arm. I was laying on my right side so it leaked onto my arm. I suspect my arm and other breast were squeezing it out of me.


I woke up last night to go to the bathroom and when I got back in bed, I noticed a strange coarse feeling on my left arm, it almost felt like saltwater that dried up. I immediately knew what it was, and switched on the light to check the bedding and such. It was dried white crystals on my arm, so this time is was proper milk colour. Apparently it's called Colostrum or something along those lines. I got a little worried as I've not yet seen about lactating before birth, and so I assumed that you only start after meeting the tiny milk-drinker. But the internet said it's normal to start during the third trimester so I feel better about it now. I also saw someone saying it's a good sign for getting on well with the whole lactation thing for the time that the baby needs it.


And there we go, gibberish typed and I'm feeling even more tired than I did before I started. I bid thee good night at 3 PM. 


But before I go...

Thankful!

Even while gaining weight and inches where the baby's at, I seem to be losing inches everywhere else. Seriously, I think I look really good for a pregnant chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment